– Full global taxonomy based on The Clements Checklist of Birds of the World.
– Common names available in local languages (e.g., Portuguese names in Brazil or in Portugal).
– Checklists customized for your location and time of year, showing most likely species based on eBird data.
– Rare species flagged during data entry and on the checklist.
– “Record as you go” functionality for incremental list keeping and counting while birding.
– GPS enabled location plotting to ensure accuracy.
– Map tools that enable selecting from hundreds of thousands of eBird “Hotspots.”
– Full offline functionality, enabling use in places with limited or no Internet connection.
– Trip and Day list functionality that makes it easy to keep track of your species list on a particular outing.
– Entire app translated to German, Mandarin, French, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Turkish, and Dutch.