Website The Canadian Outdoor Equipment Co.
The Canadian Outdoor Equipment Company team is growing and seeks to fill a new full-time position in Port Credit, Mississauga, ON.
- are passionate and experienced in the outdoors.
- value quality gear made to last.
- have a keen interest in extensive product knowledge.
- have motivation and drive in a fast paced environment.
- believe in an authentic approach to delivering the very best to customers.
- are competent in math with attention to detail.
- thrive in a small, team environment.
- take pride in keeping your working environment looking it’s very best.
- previous sales experience and customer service an asset.
- working knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator is an asset.
- competitive wages.
- a tight knit team who nurture and support our staff.
- varied work tasks to challenge and grow skill sets (shopfront, trade shows, shipping).
- a reputation of excellence in customer service through experience based knowledge
and going above and beyond.
- first hand knowledge of products through practical use in the field.
- offer all our staff discounts on our top quality gear.
- offer all our staff comprehensive training.
Be sure to specify what type of experience/skills/hobbies you have in the outdoors in your cover letter or resume. ONLY CANDIDATES TO SPECIFY THIS INFORMATION WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Email cover letter and resume.
No phone calls please.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an
interview will be contacted.
The Canadian Outdoor Equipment Co.
199A Lakeshore Rd E • Mississauga, ON • L5G 1G2
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.75 /hour
camping, hiking, other outdoor sports activities: minimum 2 years