Website Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs
The Environmental Management Branch of the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs presents the following 6 internship opportunities.
Junior Land Resource Specialist Intern: 3 temporary contracts up to 18 months in length
Salary: $951.42 – $1,141.17 per week
As part of the Resource Information and Business Services team, you will:
• provide descriptions and interpretations of agricultural soil and landscapes to generate map and information products
• plan, design and conduct an independent agricultural soil mapping project
• support land resource specialist staff in the identification, development and application of new agricultural soil investigation technologies/methodologies to Ontario conditions
• assist in the establishment of soil research priorities or activities
• contribute to the sustainable management of Ontario’s agricultural soil resources
• learn the skills needed to successfully lead, manage and complete agricultural soil mapping and related projects
• Job ID 108291 (Junior Land Resource Specialist Intern)
Applications must be submitted online by Monday, June 26, 2017.
If you require accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us at www.gojobs.gov.on.ca/ContactUs.aspx to provide your contact information. Recruitment Services staff will contact you within 48 hours. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Ontario Public Service is an inclusive employer. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with Ontario’s Human Rights Code.