Website Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs
The Environmental Management Branch of the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs presents the following 6 internship opportunities.
Junior Program Analyst Intern: 3 temporary contracts up to 18 months in length
Salary: $955.72 – $1,299.75 per week
As part of the Program Coordination, Research and Partnerships team, you will:
• research, analyze and interpret agricultural and environmental data and information
• plan, design and conduct research projects and prepare reports
• synthesize data from multiple sources to evaluate effectiveness of Ministry programs
• network and build relationships with stakeholders, internal staff and across ministries to exchange information and make linkages across projects
• administer, track and analyze financial information for Ministry programs
For more information or to submit your application, please visit www.ontario.ca/careers and enter the appropriate Job ID number in the Job ID search field:
• Job ID 108477 (Junior Program Analyst Intern)
Applications must be submitted online by Monday, June 26, 2017.
If you require accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us at www.gojobs.gov.on.ca/ContactUs.aspx to provide your contact information. Recruitment Services staff will contact you within 48 hours. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Ontario Public Service is an inclusive employer. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with Ontario’s Human Rights Code.