Arctic Range Adventure, one of Yukon’s leading outdoor adventure companies, is looking for an exceptional Reservations Supervisor.
A Reservations Supervisor, will act as a liaison, provide tours information and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency. A Reservations Supervisor will also help in acquisition and revenue growth targets by converting email and phone leads to bookings.
The position requires strong multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced work environment. The Reservations Supervisor is required to find trip information quickly from a variety of sources while simultaneously holding an engaging conversation. Interruptions are to be expected, and the ability to complete tasks despite being side-tracked is essential. A friendly and accommodating personality is desired, and a professional phone manner is a must. With a range of responsibilities at your feet, you need to be a great all-rounder and an expert multi-tasker.
For consideration, all applicants must copy and paste this link into a new browser window and complete the online application form: https://www.arcticrange.com/en/reservations-supervisor
- Analyze all guest and travel agent requirements through telephone and emails and recommend suitable options for all customers and assist to confirm all reservations
- Ensure all incoming calls with courtesy and ensure efficient resolution of all guest inquiries for various tour services and operations
- While providing a superior customer experience, handle incoming calls from booked clients and assist with any inquiries they may have
- Manage all inquiries from guests and travel agents and ensure response and completion of all guest requests, evaluate all reservation logs and provide update on everyday basis
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting client relationships by responding in a timely manner to the clients’ questions and understanding their needs
- Manage all communication through company’s social media accounts
- Maintain awareness of new products and promotions
- Follow set procedures and systems for Phone, Email communication with clients, suppliers and other staff
- Ensure all data is entered as per standards in in-house data system and all leads are followed up in a timely manner
- Review all client feedback and act on it
- Sell tour programs to interested travelers
- Create customized tour programs to interested travelers
- Through outbound call initiatives, follow up on warm leads from prospects that have shown interest in visiting the region of our tour programs
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully converting leads on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis
- Follow established scripting, standards and policies during each phone call.
- Provide travel information, itineraries and prices
- Handle customer complaints or concerns
- Counsel clients on terms and conditions of travel e.g. cancellation policies
- Book reservations and send out confirmation notices
- Process payments and refunds with accuracy
- Coordinating duties with the operations manager
- Reporting to senior management
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Experience in public relations a plus but not a necessity
- Assist operation with ongoing scheduling and planning
- Other duties as assigned
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised
- Must have a persuasive exceptional customer service, communications skills, and attention to detail.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills in English and Spanish.
- Ability to communicate and interact with people at all levels
- Tourism and reservations experience
- A secondary school diploma is preferred
- Courses in computers, languages and communications are an asset
- Excellent telephone manner and etiquette are required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Experience with basic computer applications
- Ability to do thorough research
- Organizational skills
- Previous cash handling experience
- Self-directed and self-motivated
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Should have strong interpersonal skills
- Be able to think innovative and creative
- Should know how to work result oriented
- Be able to work in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Proficient in using MS Office (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Basic computer proficiency
- Data entry experience
- Working knowledge of office equipment, such as copiers, fax machines, and scanners
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 1 year of experience in similar role
- At least 6 months of experience in working as adventure tour guide
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Some high school
- Up-to-date First Aid Certificate & CPR
- Commercial Driver’s License
- CAD 22/hour for 35-40.00 hours per week
- The Reservations Supervisor position is located in Whitehorse (Yukon).
- Competitive salary
- Training and certification programs are supported
- Supplementary company training
- Benefits offered after 180 days of employment (health, dental, vision, etc.)
Additional Application Instructions
Fill out our online application and email your resume, cover letter and references to: email@example.com or send you application and resume to: Arctic Range Adventure, PO Box 30140, Whitehorse, YT, Y1A 5M2. We thank all those who apply but only those considered will be contacted.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.arcticrange.com.