The Canadian Outdoor Equipment Company seeks to fill a full time position in Port Credit, Mississauga.
– are passionate and experienced in camping and in the great outdoors.
– value quality gear made to last.
– have a keen interest in extensive product knowledge.
– have motivation and drive in a fast paced environment .
– believe in an authentic approach to delivering the very best to customers.
– are competent in math and spoken and written English with attention to detail.
– thrive in a tight knit team.
– take pride in keeping your working environment looking its very best.
– are an independent company 14 years strong offering the very best to the outdoor market.
– are a tight knit team who nurture and support our staff.
– have gained a reputation of excellence in customer service through real experience-based knowledge and going above and beyond.
– offer our staff the ability to grow their roles in the company as the company grows.
– offer all our staff discounts on our top quality gear.
– offer all our staff comprehensive training.
-offers benefits plan.
-offers use of gear.
HOW TO APPLY:
Email cover letter and resume – No Phone Calls Please. Be sure to include cover letter highlighting your outdoor experience.
Those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
•Employee assistance program
•Extended health care
•Paid time off
•camping: 3 years (required)
•customer service: 1 year (preferred)
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.