We are seeking an Intermediate Environmental Professional in a permanent full-time capacity. This role will interface with clients and staff to set up, manage and report on environmental services related to upstream and midstream oil gas and facilities and regulatory requirements. Reporting to the Regional District Manager, the Intermediate Environmental Professional will build and maintain positive client relationships, focused on providing top-quality service in a variety of environmental programs.
We are seeking candidates for multiple positions. There is potential relocation assistance for selected candidates.
What would you be doing?
- Travel to complete field-based projects.
- Overall ownership of client environmental portfolios.
- Coordinating and executing remediation programs including Phase 1 and 2 Environmental Sites Assessments, In-Situ and Ex-Situ Remediation, soil and groundwater treatment, soil, and groundwater monitoring.
- Coordinating and executing reclamation programs including small- and large-scale surface reclamation, Detailed Site Assessments, vegetation management and tree planting supervision.
- Business development and marketing to grow and expand the environmental services business line.
- Cost tracking, reporting and report technical review.
- Implement company and client safety programs.
- Ensure that project requirements are met in a timely and effective manner.
Does this sound like you?
- 4+ years of relevant environmental consulting experience.
- Possesses a technical Diploma or University Degree in environmental science or related discipline.
- Excellent vegetation identification and soil characterization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in planning and control of work in a multi-project, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to develop meaningful working relationships with individuals from a variety of diverse backgrounds.
- Able to prioritize work, multi-task and adapt to changing priorities in a fast paced, high volume team environment.
- Proactive approach to problem solving with a strong ability to take initiative.
- Must have strong ability to influence and communicate.
- Proven ability to build relationships across various organizations.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Must possess or be eligible for professional designation.
Perks of the job
- Competitive compensation.
- Health coverage for you and your family.
- Internal development and growth
- Professional designation allowance
Other important details :
This position has been identified as a safety-sensitive position and will require completion of drug and alcohol testing.
Why ClearStream /Flint?
We are the clear choice for rewarding opportunities and challenging careers. Joining our team would mean you would contribute to the quality of work we do and to the success of ClearStream along with the values we share. If you are driven, dedicated and have a passion for helping our customers bring resources to our world, then ClearStream is the team to join.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected factors.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit careersen-clearstreamenergy.icims.com.