This is a part-time position, approximately 14-21 hours/week for 14- 20 weeks. This position funded by Canada Summer Jobs @ $14.25/hour.
- To assist with association management and administrative tasks within the organization which includes to support and assist with Board Meetings, minutes and record keeping.
- Updating and maintaining the OIPC Membership and Board Lists, issuing membership invoices and notices.
- Creating a centralized contact list (database) for all contacts, members, non-members, from multiple sources.
- Creating and implementing an organization plan for information files on the shared file server for easy identification and retrieval, implementing recommended changes as approved.
- Respond to member, industry and public inquiries regarding association activities.
- Answer inquiries via phone, email, social media and redirect/respond as required.
- Event Management, work closely with staff to arrange/coordinate seminars, workshops, etc. (assumed online), including online event registration and providing support to attendees.
- Drafting/editing reports, letters, preparing and editing correspondence.
- Assist with other tasks/projects within a small business environment as directed.
Eligibility: Qualify for the Canada Summer Jobs employment program.
- be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment;
- be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for the duration of the employment;
- have a valid Social Insurance Number at the start of employment and be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.