Project Learning Tree Canada’s (PLT Canada) Green Mentor Program, a dynamic six-month program that connects young people (ages 18-30) to seasoned Green Jobs professionals, is accepting mentee applications for the October 2022 Cohort!
This opportunity is open to youth interested in growing in the forest and conservation sector. Participants will be matched with an established professional in the sector to support their professional growth and career exploration.
Accepted applicants will:
· Be between 18-30 years old, and be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or have refugee status in Canada.
· Commit 2-3 hours per month from October 2022- March 2023.
· Grow their professional network through exclusive online events and professional development opportunities.
· Build confidence, communication, networking, and goal setting skills.
· Access the Career Pathway Plan, and online career course that includes professional development content, interactive tasks, and prompts for connecting with your mentor.
· Develop a plan for your green career pathway.
Interested applicants can apply here: https://pltcanada.org/en/i-want-a-mentor/
Applications close August 29, 2022.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit pltcanada.org.